Terminus is a highly configurable terminal emulator for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Theming and color schemes
- Fully configurable shortcuts
- Split panes
- Remembers your tabs
- PowerShell (and PS Core), WSL, Git-Bash, Cygwin, Cmder and CMD support
- Integrated SSH client and connection manager
- Full Unicode support including double-width characters
- Doesn’t choke on fast-flowing outputs
- Proper shell experience on Windows including tab completion (via Clink)
- Terminus is an alternative to Windows’ standard terminal (conhost), PowerShell ISE, PuTTY or iTerm
- Terminus is not a new shell or a MinGW or Cygwin replacement. Neither is it lightweight – if RAM usage is of importance, consider Conemu or Alacritty
Plugins and themes can be installed directly from the Settings view inside Terminus.
- clickable-links – makes paths and URLs in the terminal clickable
- shell-selector – a quick shell selector pane
- title-control – allows modifying the title of the terminal tabs by providing a prefix, suffix, and/or strings to be removed
- quick-cmds – quickly send commands to one or all terminal tabs
- save-output – record terminal output into a file
- scrollbar – adds a scrollbar to hterm tabs
Pull requests and plugins are welcome!
See HACKING.md and API docs for information of how the project is laid out, and a very brief plugin development tutorial.